RE: Faxing from Xy

<- I'm getting the picture that my version (non-Pro 3.0) which came with
<- my purchase of HP Printer Pal is not capable of printing from DOS.
The version you have is perfectly capable of printing from Dos . However, you almost certainly don't
have the HP PCL driver since you don't have the PRO version. The version you have will print to an
IBM ProPrinter X24 printer, so if you have a compatible XyWrite device driver, you are in business.
Simply configure the fax software for, say, LPT3 and print from XyWrite to LPT3.

≪application/ms-tnef≫