Re: TYP and newer printers

David Auerbach wrote:
On Mar 6/10, at 3:54 PM, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
 which is hooked up to the Epson printer (which suffers no spit personality).

That means it isn't an inkjet?
No, no, I was trying to be witty: Owing to a shortage of USB
ports on my Netbook, my own sloppiness, and other factors, the
printer (a Lexmak) attached to the Netbook thinks (or the Netbook
thinks) that it's a modem. Both printers are inkjets; I have an
HP LJ, but it has only a Parallel connection--and none of my
systems has a parallel port.
David Auerbach                           auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
NCSU
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103