Re: New fonts under Tame?

Jon asked:
What kind of fonts does Tame 5.1 like?
No question: Lucida Console. It's pleasant at various sizes. I have it
now have it now at 12pt.
Make sure that in View/Text Aspect Ratio you have it set to vary with the
window. Then experiment with re-sizing the window (by the normal window
cursor-pulling of the edge of the window), to give you the character width
you like. Then try ctrl-mousewheel up and down. This, on my system,
produces some vertical and some horizontal changes.
Winkey+n (where n is a number from 1 to 9) produces nice inter-line "air."
I like 2 (as Michael does).
For really polishing the look, try various window edge paddings
(View/Window edge padding). It compensates for Xy pushing everything right
up against the edges.

Are you also able to see onscreen bolding, italics, etc?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx