Re: XyWrite

Martin,

I use XyWrite 4.0 nearly everyday of my life. I have written two books, dozens
of articles, and hundreds of legal briefs with it. While sometimes it can be a
cantankerous beast, it still is the best WP ever written. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
(I actually still use Ver. III+ on an old NEC Ultralite on their goofy ROM
card. Works great--IMHO, III+ is just perfect for doing just about anything.

Good to see another XyWriter still out there!

Chris