Re: XyWrite

Dear Chris -- thank you for your message. Me too, I am writing almost all my
stuff (as long as it is plain copy) in XyW; for the more fancy things I have to
turn to W4W6. It is incredible a WP as good as III+ should have been abandoned.
I worked with Atex and XyW and after that all the others seem just slow and
clumsy. You prefer the DOS version over the Win version; why? And why XyW to
you is sometimes a 'cantankerous beast'?

See you around-- Martin