Long Filename update

I've made several additions and tweaks to the suite of Long Filename
U2 routines, and to the companion frame BDIR to display long
directory listings. The new frames are attached to this message (as
LFN.FRM). MErge the contents of LFN.FRM into your U2 file; be sure
that you are *replacing* earlier versions of these routines. Then
command LOADHELP to reLOAD U2.

The most important new feature is a point-and-shoot usage for frame
LSA, to allow SAving an 8.3 filename as an LFN by pointing to the
8.3 DIRectory listing. A typical use for me is to save a non-
descript 8.3 name with a long filename before attaching it to an
email. So, for example, I point to a DIR listing for IMG_0123.JPG
and command LSA Frolicking at the seashore.jpg.

There is a new LERNV command -- same as LDEL/NV.

Command LDIR now accepts DOS DIR command switches. (Switch /X, to
list both SFNs and LFNs, is always supplied.) Directories are now
listed in eXPanded view, so that the tildes in SFNs are visible.

Frames BDIR and LDIR no longer open a new window if the current
window is a DIRectory listing.

Last but not least, I've tightened up the underlying BATch routine
to convert the LFN into its corresponding SFN.

Enjoy!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx