Re: Answer about font size in emails

Dear Bill

I did wonder, but we appear to have settled this amicably now.

Best wishes

Paul

On 28/08/2014 12:26, Bill Troop wrote:
Paul, as I read this,
/He/ /claims/ mine are the only emails that appear small to him so /he
believes/ I am sending him formatted text. However so far as I can
find out /nobody else I email has this problem/, so I have to /try and
persuade him/ that, unlikely as it may appear, /he is the exception
not me/.

the problem just might not be technical but psychological. If that is
the case, it is probable that you cannot persuade, but can only accede,
that being a price of the relationship. This suggestion is biased by
personal experience. During the time I was married to a disturbed
Luddess who was sharp enough to go to Oxford at 16, I discovered that
many computer problems may fall into this murky category. For example, I
was asked, well over a hundred times, 'Is this the return key?' It took
99 times for me to get it, for I really was as dense as my ex was
pretending to be.