RE: Xy into Eudora

At 07:07 AM 5/24/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Although it's not the same as having Eudora pick up a file and incorporate
>it directly in the body of a message, Win95's "send-to" feature allows you
>to click on a file in the file manager and "send" it to Eudora, which
>automatically opens up with the file as an attachment. This feature is in
>the 32-bit version of Eudora 2.2.
>
>Peter Knupfer
>Kansas State University

Well, the "file manager" is "explorer" right? Thanks, but I might as well
use the attach feature in Eudora if I wanted to do that. I'm in contact with
Eudora's tech support: so far have found that *some* files (the short ones,
it seems) are actually doing what I want when I attach as text (i.e.,
putting it into the body of the msg, as if typed in) only the sender doesn't
see it that way--looks like an attachment to him. But longer files get
encoded. To be continued.
Regards,

     Harry Binswanger
      hb@xxxxxxxx