Re: Older software on LCDs

If you are actually going to buy one of these things then take a floppy with XY3 along to a showroom and look at the program on screen.  Most of the LCD panels come with a feature which lets you fill the screen with 640x480 or 800x600 screens, even though the monitor has a resolution of - say - 1024x768.  However some of these produce ghastly type, others are perfectly useable.  I have been using a 15 inch NEC monitor for about three years now and have been satisfied with the appearance of XY3 and XY4.

Paul

-- Paul Breeze, paul.breeze@xxxxxxxx on 06/03/2002