Home Publishing

>From Morris,

    All the copies of XyWrite Revealed that I brought with me to
California have been mailed out and those who received were pleasantly
surprised for the way it was produced, even though much of the production was
done at home.
  In producing it, a great proportion of the work involves collating which
I did watching TV. It is my belief that one should do something constructive
when in front of the box such as knitting, crocheting, acquiring e-mail
messages and reading.
  Others who want copies of this book will have to wait until I return to
South Africa where I will have to airmail the copies.