Re: uniqcomp.pm - Working for others?

Robert,
As usual, you're right. I can confirm both facts: the problems are due
to e-mail transmission and obscure changes in XyWrite defaults.
E-mail transmission: I can get consistent results if I copy or save your
code from the XySearch page. Errors appear if I use the message received
through e-mail.
Changes in XY defaults: DECODE runs without any problem if I run it just
after opening XyWrite. At that moment, the content of the clipboard and
the file resulting of saving the HTML page as a TXT file are identical
(verified with FC). The wrong results had appeared in the middle of a
session. Then, something was changed and it appeared the problem
reported in a previous message.
I would like to receive in a ZIP file the result of your decoding (I am
referring to http://p70-144.acedsl.com/xywrite/2005/msg01623.htm and to
your COMP frame) to continue my tests.

I am confused too.
Best regards,