Re: uniqcomp.pm - Working for others?

Robert Holmgren wrote (on Friday):
>>Then I just pasted it from XySearch:
 http://p70-144.acedsl.com/xywrite/2005/msg01623.htm
(Would somebody else please try that? When you do, *compare* your
result to copy in the ZIPfile.)<<

Just did, and they came out the same.

Which version should we concentrate on, the Whoops one or the Frame?

When Robert said defaults, I assumed he meant a default setting in
someone's Xy setup that was interfering with Comp's running. But
Manuel's last message seems to imply a default that is mixing up decode.

As I told Robert offlist (because I wanted to send over Juno and see if
that made any difference), I get different results when I re-encode
(i.e., Decode a program in xplncode, then run ENC on the XplNcode). Is
this somethine skew-whiff in my system, a meaningless artifact, or a
problem?

Patricia M. Godfrey