Re: searching for text across subdirectories

> I often use se *.* /searchstring/ in an empty window to find a text string
> across all files in the directory. But is there a way to do this that
> includes subdirectories? I'm sure it's included in the Jumbo utils.

Try sse /searchstring/ . Make sure you are in the
core directory that contains all the subdirectories you want
to search (I can't remember if you can use *.* from another
directory).

I use this all the time with great satisfaction. When I
first started there were some glitches that were probably
corrected in the latest U2, which I never got around to
installing. If you run into glitches and/or don't have the
latest U2, check the list archives; the cure is in there.

Judith Davidsen