Re: Unsubscribe?? (Please do not!)

Tom - Thank you for the message. Reason probably
is due to a faulty attempt on my part - NOT to
unsubscribe (Dear God no!) - but to get up a bit on
the curve in employing some of the many commands
on suggested in the "Welcome" document.

What I yesterday tried to issue was - I thought -
was a change request from message-sending-as-posted
to a once-a-day-download to me. Maybe (probably)
I'm mis-reading something.

Must I do something now to insure continuity or
might you take care of it for me?

I have to shut this pc down now, will be traveling
all day and wont be able to sign back in until
tonight or Sun. morn.

Thank you again.  Steve Webber