Re: Unsubscribed

This happened to me a few weeks ago, I got the same formula from Nathan.
When I followed up he send me a header from one of the error messages.
It looked to me, and to the ISP which administers my domain and email
services, that a domain 'along the way' called  couldn't
resolve my email address and so bounced my message and generated the
error. The message, by the way, also did get through, probably on a
re-try.

I don't know, of course, if the same domain is causing difficulties for
the others in this thread who've been dropped, but maybe the acting list
manager whould look at the error headers and see if the the same
riag.com is responsible for the errors. If so, maybe the onus should go
back to the sysadmins at upenn to get on the backs of their ISP.

I suppose it's possible that riag.com (or some other domain) is
generating a misleading error message, since for several people
(including myself) it seems that the messages flagged with errors were
still getting through.

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx