Re: ?? MIGRATION TO XY4WINDOWS

At 10:30 AM 1/1/2009, J.C. VAN HAEFTEN wrote:
Where can a find a download for the latest- or best- version of XY for windows.
http://www.notabene.com/ And ask them if they offer a competitive upgrade price from XY?
Anny special tricks or so for the download and installation?
There have been many post by Robert Holmgren on how to jerry-rig or jury-build (which is it, Patricia?) this program to make it, in effect, the windows version of XY. TO THE LIST: Is there something amiss with XySearch or is it me? "Patricia," for example, gives me only six hits. Michael Norman