REVERSAL ON EGA SCREEN

I downloaded a neat little .PRN off BIX that I'll upload to this board today.
It works on EGA monitors and its default is a white screen with black letters
(and a light blue border). I'll put up two versions; EGA.PRN has 42 lines of
text and EGA25.PRN has 25.
  I use this for editing reports to have a better sense of what they will look
like and to see more text simultaneously. You need to remember to load your
printer file if you want to use any bold, italic or the like, after you finish
editing.
  I hope these are useful to others too.    Mike