re VAs and more

:   Were you serious about the photocopies
:   of the VA and function tables? Is it
:   something you could send or fax???

Chet: Sorry--I was just speculating that if your library can find
you a copy of "XyWrite Revealed," The Herb probably wouldn't
object if *you* photocopied the tables. I wasn't offering to do
it for you. Wish I had that kind of time.

Re your related "RE WYXIN: MOVING" questions, again I would refer
you to your library or v4 documentation. The Book and v4 manuals
detail such basics; the manual also explains the related {va$de}.
I'm not sure the list is the place to rehash that reference stuff
that many if not most subscribers have and all can get.   --annie

========================== annie fisher  nyc