Re: TTG marketing woes --> the handicapped (off topic)

Peter Knupfer:
>size & influence alone. The mouse is a godsend to handicapped people whose
>writing talents are not defined by whether they can type.

On the other hand, I just heard an NPR report about *blind* people
for whom the emergence of GUI in effect means a reversal of the
benefits that technology brought them before. While there are good
programs to read command line interfaces for them, in the world of
pointing and clicking they are left out in the cold again.

--
-- Rene von Rentzell