Re: TTG Marketing Woes

>2. As to the UNIX port, that was really never finished, and along with a
>similar Mac project, for all intents and purposes probably doesn't exist
>anymore.

  Bummer! Oh well, since WABI is ported to Linux now, and supposedly does
windoz apps 2-3 faster than windoz, I'll probably have to pop for XYW.
Thanx for the update, Ken.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

"Some mon just deal wit' information. An' some mon, him deal wit' the
concept of truth. An' den some mon deal wit' magic. Information flow aroun'
ya, an' truth flow right at ya. But magic, it flow t'rough ya."
     -- Nernelly, A Jamaican "Bush Doctor," 1982

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.