Re: printer error messages

Robert Holmgren wrote:
 Norman Virus Control scans
incoming emails and files that are written to disk for the first
time
Yes, I think you have to have that unless you're sure all your
correspondents are super geeks. If any of them might be the type
who let their systems become zombified elements of botnets...
(A REAL issue at the paper.) I dislike Norton because of past
problems of both execution and billing with Symantec. And being
myself still on dialup, I want a lean and mean AV app. Which AVG is.
tons of restrictions. Fear is the worst virus of all.

Amen to that.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx