Re: printer error messages

Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
Users have passwords. Just enter the current user's pass on the
other (remote) machine, or the Administrator's pass.
I've tried that. Doesn't work. Now, it's possible I'm mistyping
the password now. Or mistyped it when I first created it, so that
it isn't what I think it is. (I'm NOT sure what I've typed unless
I can SEE it. And up until Vista--actually something good about
it!--you cannot turn off the hiddenness of passwords.)
I may, if I get time, get a screenshot of the Admin Share
password screen that pops up; maybe I'm miscalling it, or
misinterpreting what it's saying.
Thanks for the advice about one admin name and pass. Will try to
remember.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx