Re: PDF printing from the command-line again

Hi Carl,

The environment variables that exist as part of port option parameters are now supported in the latest build of vDosPlus. For example, you can set the following in config.txt:

TEMPDIR=%TEMP%
LPT1="PDFtoPRinter.exe" %TEMP%\#LPT1.PDF

Hope this helps.

Wengier