Re: Color Problem In Ver 3+

Daniel, this may be reaching, but I've got 2-3 monitors in-house here in
Development which have changed colors sporadically. For instance, I've got an
IBM Color Display which every so often changes its color to a cyan blue... now
this is happening out at DOS, when I boot the PC. I have other displays which
have turned green-cast permanently. I don't know if this is the problem with
your monitor, however I would suggest that you quit the program when this
happens and produce a directory at the DOS prompt immediately. See if the color
has changed for the displayed text.

You are not, by any chance, loading alternate printer files during the XyWrite
session??? If so, check each .PRN file for the color mode settings.

Regards, Jim Jefferson Product Dev.