[No Subject]

 I am trying to import a database into XY4 using the import
 function under the file pulldown menu, but it does not seem
 to be working properly. (Nor is the spreadsheet import
 function working properly.) The dialogue box that should
 open when I place the light-bar on Database just does not
 appear, and the computer tells me that I have performed an
 illegal action, and XY4 closes down.

 I'm an using Tim Baehr enhansed menus. But I don't think
 that that is the problem, for, to test this, I temporarily
 replaced Baehr's enhansed XY4.MNU with the factor issued
 XY4.MNU, and I go the same result. Could I be missing some
 file(s)?

 M.W. Poirier

 P.S.: Oh, ...importing TXT is not a problem.