[No Subject]

 Robert:

 Thanks for the suggestion. I tried increasing the lh numbers
 last evening, and it worked. Everything is now working as it
 should in both the text area and the endnotes area.

 As for working with twelfths or an inch in the Indent Paragraph
 settings, I just find it a little easier to write 3 rather than
 working with inches and having to set IP at .25. It's all quite
 subjective.

 Again, many thanks for your help. I knew that there had to be
 a way to superscript properly, but I just could not make the do
 it.

 M.
 M.W. Poirier