Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Robert,
When you have time, I would appreciate if you can verify this. I am attempting to use ansified XyWrite in a laptop running WinXP. The jerky cursor problem is perfectly perceivable and very annoying in that machine. So I attempted to use TAME but, probably due to my lack of expertice with that program, it was impossible to use my customized ANSI fonts in windowed mode (wrong line spacing, difficulties to have my font accepted by TAME and so on). Then I decided to go to full screen mode. I used the U2 ANSIFS frame to get my ansified XyWrite running. But, as soon as I use CLIP, the screen switches to standard XyWrite and it's necessary to use ANSIFS again. Can you attempt to reproduce this? I am attempting to exclude any misconfiguration on my part. Any problem on your part to have a 28 lines screen with full screen ansified XyWrite? On my part, I have been unsucessful (despite my SL=28 in the .dfl file). No problem to get that in full screen standard XyWrite. By the way: I have been testing several ANSI Windows editors (Crimson Editor, Notepad+, PsPad, Cream/Vim, Textpad, Context, etc.) to have the possibility of working confortably in that machine. No comparison with XyWrite. The program we use is alive and far superior to those. The only feature I miss is the syntax highlighting one I have mentioned in a previous message.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao