AOT settings

I just found something that has me a tad puzzled. I hit a wrong key
combination and crashed Xywrite, and when I pulled up my autosave file I
was missing a fairly sizable chunk of work. So I went checking my AOT
setting, and not being able to find the customization guide, I used U2's
help Variables command. There I got the following:
XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
VA AOT{tab}{<}VAAOT{>}{tab}AutOsave Timer (max,min in minutes
)
-nd
XPLeNCODE
But then, when I did locate the CG, it said (1-15)
df aot=m,n
Format of the AOT setting, where m is the minimum length of time (0 to 55
minutes) and n (optional) is the maximum length...

That's just the reverse of what Variables said. Which is it, max,min or
min, max? As my value is 1,5, it looks as if it's min, max. (But I lost
more than 1 minute of work, more like 5).

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx