XYWIN

Greetings all:

Yesterday (11 July) I called TTG to inquire whether there were conversion
modules available yet for WordPerfect 6.0 for Windows and Word 6.0 for
Windows.

The first thing I noted was that TTG's voice mail intro has eliminated all
references to Nota Bene.

The second thing I learned was that the needed conversion modules are not yet
available.

The third thing I learned is that TTG expects to release an upgrade of XYWIN
next month (August). (The conversion modules will be included in the upgrade,
according to the person I spoke to in sales-customer service).

Without asking for details, I lightly grilled him on how firm the reality of
the upgrade is, mostly because I really need the conversion modules. He said
registered users would be receiving the upgrade information and order forms in
the mail next month.

So now I sit here, hope springing eternal within my breast. If any of you other
list members have occasion to call TTG and get more details, I'd appreciate
hearing of them.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque diecker@xxxxxxxx