Re: Full-screen DOS Prompt on Vista (was I want to go geek .. and VPC?)

Harry Binswanger wrote:
We had rumor and statements from, who, Circuit City salesmen?

NO! We had an "error message" that popped up on the screen of a PC
running Vista, saying, in effect, "You cannot do that." But in fact one can do it: Robert did it, the sales rep did it, and having seen how, I don't doubt I could do it.
That error message was written by M$ programmers and incorporated in
the finished product sold by M$. That makes it a statement of M$. If
you want to think billg doesn't know what his programmers are doing
and what is incorporated in the company's products, go ahead. That
would, in my book, render him incompetent, not dishonest. Which would
you rather be thought?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx