Xywin bugs

Hi,

I just received the 4.11 update and was dismayed to find it is a year old! Two
bugs that really bug me are still there. I'm fed up enough to try to tackle
them. Hopefully one of you internal releases addresses them. If not, I hope
you will.

First is application lockup when I try to use the Search dialog with Ctrl-F.
Doing a search from the command line works fine.

Second is the clipping of my button bar at high video resolution. I'm using an
ATI Graphics Ultra with the native 8514/a windows driver. The bottom fifth of
the button bar is clipped.

Can you offer any help?

           ........ Peter  - Sun, 9:54am (in Atlanta)