Re: F5--and everything went black...

Before we do the whole  "ave atque vale" thing, can I bring up another XY4/Windows XP SP2 quirk?

As avid readers no doubt recall from the thread I am now continuing, F5 to clear the command line sometimes blacked out my screen momentarily, apparently because it was accessing a Windows screen refresh. NI made no difference.  So I switched that function (BC) to F10 and assigned F5 to toggle (CC) between CM and the document. Using F5 that way, and frequently,  the screen never goes black. Not once.

 Any thoughts as to why CC doesn't bother Windows XP, but BC does?

Jon Pareles

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48253/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC mail, news, photos & more.