Re: Off topic question...Tame related.

 Thanks for the prompt reply. I've tried the complete
 deletion from the laptop. It did not work for me. The
 strange thing is that it works well on the desktop. I
 have the feeling that it may have something to do with
 the way laptops are configured. You do not say if you
 are using TAME 5.1, pre5 on a laptop or a desktop, or
 both.

 It is not a matter of re-booting, for once I get the NTVDM
 box, I can re-boot all I like. The box reappears after the
 fiddling, tweaking and re-booting.

 Thanks,

 M.W. Poirier

-----