Re: U2 glitches

I take it that the exchange below, between Robert and me, got delayed in the
cyberspace, because we now know that length of the .inf file has nothing to
do with it. A file I made with only:
≪va_#1≫

crashes if key 104 is assigned: 104=#1

≫ Don't think so, because adding 6 or 7 spaces to the beginning of the
≫ file didn't stop it from crashing at same point in file.

>Add more -- add a couple thousand bytes at some innocuous place _above_
>the crash point. Plug in a paragraph from a letter. Tim's absolutely
>right: this does happen. I'm dubious in the present case, simply because
>it usually happens to everyone in the same place -- but it isn't happening
>to everyone.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx