Setting default save directory

True: there is no default save directory for XyIII, but you can switch to a
working directory different than the program directory: this directory will
automatically become yor save directory. As long as the program directory is
in the path of the DOS, XyIII works perfectly.
To do this, I use a small batch file which set the necessary path before
start XyIII (C:\XYIII, for me), then switch to the save directory (C:\XYDOC,
for me) and, finally, it restore the path environment to the original value.
See attached XY.BAT

Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx