Re: preening

Bruce... we were very lucky and had a whole lot of submariners
jumping to buy us.. I'm very impressed by the Naval War College
adopting your book as the basis of a course.. A Toast!!!!!!!

> My new book, "U.S. Merchant Marine at War, 1775-1945", is in a second
> printing and a chapter has been adopted for a course by the Naval War
> College. Not in the class with Sherry's "Blind Man's Bluff," which is on
> the best-seller lists, but the War College bit is satisfying to a
> congenital midlist author.
>                 Bruce Felknor

"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx