Re: New Product Name?? -- Why?

** Reply to note from Robert Holmgren  04/14/96
3:47pm EST
> Agreed. Actually, there wasn't anything wrong with Signature either; it was the
> packaging and the presentation that made it such a nightmare. In substance,
> though, it was virtually identical to Xy4-DOS.

Actually, it was significantly slower. And it had that *horrid* speller and thesaurus,
an IBM requirement. Actually, the speller reached its peak with 3.55 or so;
4.XX/dos has returned to the basic format, but it has a number of unresolved
problems that TTG isn't addressing.

When I have long docs to spell check, I load up 3.55 and whiz.

jb

        ***James D. Besser, Washington correspondent ***
 Fax: 703-978-3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx or 4212207@xxxxxxxx ***