Re: sa/rtf

Michael,

Attached is xyrtfxy.zip. It contains 3 files
- the new Xy file: TEST4RTF
- the results from running SA/RTF on it: TEST4RTF.RTF
- the results from running SA/XY4 on the TEST4RTF: BACK2XY.XY

I hope this was what you wanted.
Harry, can you create a test file, just a new file with a line of text with say one delta to test formatting and sa/rtf that? As I said, the routine works flawlessly when I create a new file, or when I create a blank file and copy the contents of a problematic file, one that hangs on sa/rtf, to it.

Michael Norman

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx