A primitive programming question

OK, this should be ridiculously easy for some of you, if not most of you. I
am more a user than a programmer of XyWrite, though, so I find myself over my
head very quickly when I seek solutions to these petty problems.

I work for a newspaper, and occasionally we receive long lists of names
posted to a university dean's list, or a school honor roll or list of
graduates. They come to us in every god-forsaken format you can imagine, and
I distill them down to plain ASCII text and clean 'em up in XyWrite.

So occasionally some fool types up these names in all caps. This won't do for
publication, so I highlight the whole file and execute the LC (lower case)
command from the command line in Xy3+ ... then I am faced with the chore of
capitalizing the first letter of each name, for which I wrote a small program
that runs something like this:

UC ... then it repeats ad infinitum, except for the , for a
couple of screens

This capitalizes EVERY word. And that's exactly what's needed for a simple
list of names.

What I want to do is shorten the actual program file by inserting a command
(or series of them) that "loops" the sequence to the end of the file. Seems
silly to actually repeat the commands over and over, yet it does the trick
for now. When it's an especially long list, I simply run the program again
until I reach the end. But I know there has to be an easier and more elegant
solution. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff