Re: Re A Critique of Word & Co.

Harry,

The latest version of Netscape is 7.1, and I don't much like it. Mozilla is a
stripped-down Netscape, so if you don't like it, for sure you aren't going to
like Netscape 7.1. I have 4.8 and I.E. 6, and pretty much do as you do.

Cheers!

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> >blessing in disguise, since I switched to Mozilla and like it much
> >better;
>
> I believe that the latest version of Netscape *is* Mozilla. I tried it and
> didn't like it.
> Weirdly, I.E. 6 (which I use only when my Netscape 4.8 can't read a page)
> is the only program on my system that doesn't allow the mouse's wheel to
> operate its scroll bar.
>
> Harry Binswanger
> hb@xxxxxxxx

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)