Re: Code pages

At 05:50 PM 12/10/2006, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Now if you are in Draft or Graphic View and VA/NV LA is STILL giving you 437, then there is something skew-whiff. Are you sure:
1. That Settings.dfl is the dfl file that is getting loaded?

Yes.
2. Might there be more than one df LA= setting in it? SE the file for that, and make sure it's not being reset further down.

No, no second setting.
3. Could some other file be setting it? A printer file perhaps. Call all the files that are loaded by Startup.int, and all the printer drivers referenced in your PP tabls, and search for that setting.

Searched the entire XY4 directory for the string la=437 and didn't find it.
I think I read in one of the U2 help or setup files that accents.prn wouldn't work unless la=850 was set. But U2's accents routine works just fine for me.
michael.norman@xxxxxxxx