Re: Anykey

I just bought one of the Egghead keyboards at my local store (they're
all closing, and everything's on sale.) It does not have 'clicky' keys;
pretty mushy, in fact. The two upraised halves are not supported very
stiffly (by intention,) so there's give in the 'surface' of the
keyboard, and the keys themselves are soft and have a rather imprecise
feel.

It's an interesting keyboard, however, and I find it instructive to see
how bad my typing is. I tend to type 't' with my right index finger, but
I should use my left, and with the split keyboard, it's impossible to
use the left.

I have the old Northgate keyboard, as well, and nothing I've ever used
compares to it (except for the original IBM AT keyboard.)

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx