Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
From: "Robert Holmgren"
If a virus prog intercepts an Email, you can always grab the
XPLeNCODE from XySearch's copy of the message. You need to wait
one day, though, because XySearch won't fetch and post it until
next morning...

Also, it may be possible to whitelist all messages from the "xywrite@" address, or all
messages containing the string "XPLeNCODE" (the former being preferable as more
inclusive). Need to check your virus|spam filter docs.
Oh dear, is my face red. Sorry, guys. Back a while ago I was
having problems with XPL getting rewrapped and otherwise
mucked up by Tbird, so I set up a filter to route all posts
with XPLencoded text to a separate mailbox, from which I
could copy them outside of Tbird. Then I forgot all about
it. (Doesn't help that Tbird showed it as having only one
item, when in fact there are 8; once I opened it and looked
at them, it then reported the number correctly.) So I just
have to remember to check that box every day. If I ever ask
a "Where did that come from" question again, would someone
please remind me to check my XPL mailbox.
Mea maxima culpa. But of course, if Tbird would not mess up
code, I should have to jump through these hoops. Grr.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx