Re: Win95 memory for XyDOS

On 11/03/96 at 03:22 PM,
  "Myron Gochnauer"  said (in so many words):

<- (And yes, I know OS/2 would give me even more! But I'm not sure it
<- could run comfortably in 12megs. Win95 does, at least when using
<- CPU-hogs XyDOS and XyWin. I have never been aware of a problem caused
<- by XyWrite's love affair with the CPU.)

I'm not saying you should run out and buy OS/2 if you're happy the way you
are; but I run OS/2 on my pathetic laptop with 8meg(!) of memory just fine.
XyDos running under it is, of course, nimble. For *OS/2* applications that
are memory/resources hungry I would, of course, love more megs.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Food without hospitality is medicine