Re: XyWin Problems

The lettered versions are in fact not generally released. They are the current
state of internal development levels preparatory to the release of an interim
maintenance version. We make them available on an "as is" basis to people who
request them to solve particular problems which we determine may have been
remedied by that version. Since this is not generally released code and nnot
thoroughly tested, however, it is done as an accomodation only, and we do not
represent that there are not other problems in that version.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

K.