Re: XyWin Problems

Mr. Frank,

Thank you for your two replies.

Please excuse the tone of my messages over the past few days. I would not have
written them if I did not consider XyWin to be an excellent and quite unique
program, one I would hate to give up should I come across some problem I can
not solve without technical support.

The question of technical support may be different for non-USA users - we do
not have easy access to your BBS and I often find that questions asked of the
distributor in the UK are passed on to TTG with all the extra delay that
incurs. Your support on CIS is very useful.

Having said that, I am nowhere near giving up on XyWin - the problems I have
are minor in comparsion with the functionality it offers.

I look forward to the next generally available release -- as long as you never
give up the command line.

Regards,

Jeremy