Re: vDosPlus XyWrite 2.00 installer

Jordan,

The answer is yes to the first question, and by visiting Wengier's new
site you will be able to download the Summer '16 vDosPlus branch. I like
to call our Xy-friendly vDosPlus branch the Winter '15 version.
2016.06.01 and 2015.11.01 are a lot of numbers to remember and figure
out, and to top that off, there are always the build numbers. I hope to
get Wengier's blessing to this convention.

Anyway, there is only a Winter '15 'vDosPlus XyWrite' installer.

VDosPlus home page is now at: http://cndos.rthost.cf/vDosPlus/index.htm
This is the location to download all generic (i.e. not exclusively
XyWrite) versions. All download locations and relevant Net addresses are
also in the readme_first.txt (and at the bottom of manual.txt) of the
new vDosPlus XyWrite installer.

I have direct links to Wengier's both generic branches at:
http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html

There is even a pep talk for users of other DOS word processors there to
use Wengier's Summer '16 installers. In this vein, our WordStar-loving
friend Robert J. Sawyer has also a success story to tell in his blog:
vDosPlus: 21st Century DOS! (http://sfwriter.com/blog/?p=5007)

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)