Re: keyboards/accents

Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion--I think you're onto something here. Yes, the
computer in question is on a Novell network, and we recently upgraded our
net software, so I'm sure we're running the 32-bit version. Funny thing
is, we have another person who works in 3+ on a Windows 95 machine (on the
same network) and has no problems whatsoever. So in a way this probably IS
connected to Win98 as well as the network software, or the way the two
work together. Sigh. We're getting more new computers soon, so I suspect
Xy3+ is finally on its way out as our in-house standard. Onward to XyWrite
4 or Nota Bene! Won't bother me as much as it will trouble some of our
freelancers, I imagine.

Even if there's no real cure, I appreciate having at least a plausible
explanation!

How are things in Baltimore these days?

Best,

--Pam