Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
changes to POSTGHST^.PRN. For one thing, I've been swimming against the
current, using the actual font names in the Ghostscript package. I should just
be using the old Adobe names for the "standard 35" fonts. The idea of calling
a font NIMBUS_MONO_L instead of COURIER is just silly, but I never really
thought about it...
I agree. The old names are familiar for everyone. The new ones are more
obscure.
Manuel Castelao