Re: Land Ho ?

I don't know what Technical Support would say to you on this matter, and you
may want to check with them, but I can print in landscape with the Bitstream
fonts.  I'm using an HP LaserJet IIP with the HPLJ-2P.PRN driver.  In XyWrite 4
I have a template file with embedded codes for my formatting and this prints my
envelopes (I have reasons for doing it this way).  I believe I have image-mode
off (though I would expect it to be on) and I use a Bitstream font called
Amerigo.  I have an embedded OR1 and the rest are simply formatting codes and a
PB code.  Works every time.