Re: Land Ho ?

I don't know what Technical Support would say to you on this matter, and you
may want to check with them, but I can print in landscape with the Bitstream
fonts. I'm using an HP LaserJet IIP with the HPLJ-2P.PRN driver. In XyWrite 4
I have a template file with embedded codes for my formatting and this prints my
envelopes (I have reasons for doing it this way). I believe I have image-mode
off (though I would expect it to be on) and I use a Bitstream font called
Amerigo. I have an embedded OR1 and the rest are simply formatting codes and a
PB code. Works every time.